CRM and Data Administrator
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you! Lakeview Pantry is looking for a CRM and Data Administrator.
As the largest food pantry in Chicago, Lakeview Pantry’s vision is to be a stable and trusted resource for low-income residents in our communities. Our approach focuses on both meeting the immediate hunger needs of our clients and working on longer-term solutions to address the root causes of hunger.
We do this through emergency food assistance and social service programming for our neighbors throughout Chicago (in 40+ zip codes across the city) at multiple physical sites as well as through an Online Market and Home Delivery Program.
Lakeview Pantry serves over 150,000 individuals through more than 50,000 site visits and partnerships with other community organizations, distributing 4 million meals each year. This year, more than 3,000 low-income neighbors will also receive case management and social services.
Scope and Responsibilities
The CRM and Data Administrator will be responsible for the oversight, development and maintenance of Lakeview Pantry’s Salesforce database. Responsibilities include managing organization-wide constituents, including the organization’s development/fundraising data, food donor data and program data. Additional required skills include the ability to build and lead data analytics organization-wide, including driving and managing reports, dashboards and ongoing system improvements.
- Build and execute the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the Salesforce CRM platform, used organization-wide. Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver database administration services and support.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management. Maintain the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows and approvals and deliver on weekly/monthly benchmarks.
- Responsible for ongoing set up of security parameters and lead security audits as required.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual management and impact reports.
- Collect, evaluate and deliver on user requirements for enhancements to the system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions and discovery.
- Gather, identify, and analyze CRM software requirements and ensure that they are met.
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields and set up Website-to-Salesforce integration where appropriate and in consultation with client teams and other members of the Lakeview Pantry team.
- Lead end user engagement and actively provide opportunities to understand evolving needs of growing organization by leading a CRM internal task force. Provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage. Create and maintain end-user documentation including internal processes.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Manage and maintain third party apps such as Volunteer for Salesforce, Constant Contact, and Classy and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed. Train staff to ensure familiarity with any revisions to the software.
- Monitor data quality, assist in creation of long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use, and lead data migrations and data integration.
- Provide Salesforce support to Lakeview Pantry staff and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized database by ensuring the integrity of data inputs, keeping staff trained on proper procedures, and cleansing data and duplicates regularly using standard or custom reports.
- Provide Project Management with the integration of new tools.
- Manage third-party Salesforce consultants and make recommendations as needed for projects desired by department leads.
- Deliver a current CRM/Data plan for the organization that allows visibility for all leaders within the organization to understand key projects and insights into the CRM.
TOP CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years in IT as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred or willingness to obtain certification
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting complex Salesforce instances required
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations or NPSP is a plus
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Open source website CMS experience a plus (especially Plone, WordPress, Drupal)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Can demonstrate a broad knowledge base of current software solutions in the market (different CRMs, different CMS solutions, Marketing Automation tools, Website Analytics tools, etc.)
- Willing to learn new software products
- Proven ability to address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to communicate across LVP.